Saturday 19 December 2015

How good was this??

How good was this???  Can you see anything strange looking in this tree.
Well can you see it??
Here's a closer look!
Mum and I were at the local park, come sporting fields, the other day. We were having a great time.  It was right on dusk after the most beautiful day. I'd been chasing the ball but I decided to drop it and check out the peemail. Mum went to get the ball and just as she did she heard a bit of a rustle in the tree in front of her. She looked up and the above is what she saw. That would have been it but then she saw this:-
He took off up the tree at a rate of knots.
he was  a big healthy lookin' bloke.
he was heading to the top for the young eucalyptus tips.
 Mum said she used to see heaps of these blokes but they are getting a bit scarce around here and they are a bit hard to spot.   Like ...... they don't do much in the day time!!  Most of the time they are just trying to get over the hangover from the night before. Mum was VERY excited to see him.  She took heaps of photos but they all looked the same to me. She said 'it doesn't matter how many times you see 'em ..... it's a thrill, every time'.  It didn't thrill me!!!!!  Dead boring if you ask me. I didn't even so much as bark at him.  Really ... why all the fuss??

Before I go I just wanted to wish all you blokes and Sheilas out there a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.  Here's my Christmas card and I would just love it if all of you would do me the honour of adding it to your numerous other cards. I wanted to send it to you personally but I only had a few email addresses so if you haven't already got one ...... you have now, aye??  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna run .... Love, Charlie. 

20 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Mum spotted a koala!!!! And to think we were only chatting about the little darlings only last Monday.... Meanwhile, Charlie mate, am just loving your Santa look!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh a koala...they really exist! I thought we will have them here too after Bev send us the koala chocolate bars, but my mom ate them all.... and she still says she is a vegetarian... crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Koala Pics and your Christmas card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama says that is so cool and she is so jealous you saw a Koala :) We wuv your Christmas card!!

    xoxo,
    Ginger, Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your Koala and the card. We will add it to our count!
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just amazing. My mom would have taken a zillion pictures. That is just so cool. Love your Christmas card. You are my kind of Santa.

    Merry Christmas from Scooter and Skittlez

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just amazing. My mom would have taken a zillion pictures. That is just so cool. Love your Christmas card. You are my kind of Santa.

    Merry Christmas from Scooter and Skittlez

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Christmas Charlie!
    I love your card.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That's amazing Charlie!

    We hope you all have a Happy Holiday too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. I sure did and if he had dropped out of that tree onto my head I was ready to give him what for!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  11. How cool that you got to see a koala bear! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Charlie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great early Christmas gift for your Mama, to see a Koala!!! Thanks so much for the great Christmas card and you all have a very Merry Christmas!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! A real koala. That is special. SHE's only ever seen two in the wild...both in South Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We do not have those koalas by our house!! That is very cool! Love your card too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. How exciting with that koala. We are excited. And we love your card. Merry Christmas to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is sooo exciting Charlie, do you know I've never seen a Koal bear. We have not got them here and they look so cute. Thank you for your sweet card Charlie you look so cute with that Christmas hat.
    Wish you all a very Merry Christmas in Australia.
    Snarf

    ReplyDelete
  17. I heard growlmy say she hugged a big koala when she was seven...about a million years ago...but, well, it wasn't a real one, BOL!! But it *was* life sized and real cuddly! I hear they really only appear to be cuddly...

    Glad you got to see one in your trees! How cool!

    Love the card, Charlie, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cool was that, Charlie!!! Thank you for sharing your holiday wishes and card. We send wonderful wishes right back to you.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want one of those bears too!!!
    We wish you a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete